Check out the quick interview I did with pro freestyle skater, Mauro Corrêa, featured on Tom’s Freestyle Video Magazine!
1. For new readers, would you like to introduce yourself?
– Hi, I’m Mauro Corrêa, I’m 62 years old. I live in Brazil, in Guarapari-Es. I’ve practised freestyle since 1973, and in 1980 I won a championship in Minas Gerais. In 1985 I stopped practising the sport, but returned in 2020.
2. When did you first discover freestyle skateboarding?
– When I was 13 I had my first experience with a skateboard, then through magazines, North Americans and friends who already practiced.
3. What’s the biggest change in Brazilian freestyle since you started?
– Today we have more access to materials to practice the sport, and with that there was an improvement in performance.
4.You have a really great trick selection. Do you have a favourite?
– Coconut Wheelies, 360’s and Nose Wheelies.
5.Which year and place did you first enter a contest?
View original post 171 more words